Wed, Feb 22|
Family Funday PaintDay! Wednesday 2/22 -2-3:30PM Winter Bears
Join us as we walk you through our Featured Painting!
Time & Location
Feb 22, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Mashpee, 36 Bates Road, Mashpee Commons, Mashpee, MA 02649, USA
About the Event
Grab the kids and Auntie Lou, grab your dad and grandma too, its time for Family Paint Day!
Winter Bears is a fun and easy painting to create (yes, we'll give you a template) :)
You'll get to take home your finished piece to show off to your friends and family.
This is the perfect opportunity to put down the electronics and create something beautiful together with you family, your friends, or come alone and meet new friends!!
Don't miss out on the fun, sign up for our Paint Day today :)
This painting uses a 12x16 canvas-
This Event is IN PERSON!
- We provide all art materials & step by step instruction by our talented artists.
- You go home with your very own masterpiece!
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to scheduled class time. Doors open 15 minutes before the event. Events will begin promptly on time!
- Paint WILL stain clothing ~ We suggest you dress accordingly and bring your own smock or apron. Due to Covid regulations we can no longer use our in-house aprons.
- We do our best to make sure all classes begin On Time- We know that traffic in the summer can be challenging. Please plan ahead! If you think you will be late please call and let us know- (508-477-ARTT)
- If you arrive more than 20 minutes late and your lateness will disturb the rest of the class, we reserve the right to cancel your reseveration & reschedule you for another time.
- Kids age 13 and over may come withought an adult.
- Kids under 13 must purchase a ticket and come with a ticketed adult.
Covid 19 Regulations for IN PERSON Guests.
- If you have symptoms of Covid or any contagious illness or have been exposed to Covid please contact us via phone or email to cancel your reservation and we will credit you for a future class.
- Please BYOA-Bring Your Own Apron or smock or wear clothing that you won't mind getting paint on. Paint can, and often does stain clothing.
THE FINE PRINT for IN PERSON Guests
- Cancellations for IN PERSON classes made least 48 HOURS BEFORE an event have the option of credit or a full refund.
- Cancellations made UP TO 24 hours before an event will be issued a credit for a future class. (This gives us time to fill your spot.
- Sorry, no waivers or refunds for cancellations made after 24 hours before the start of an event.
- There are no refunds or credit for NO SHOWS.
- Cancellations should be made via phone, 508-477-ARTT(2788) or email, email@example.com I
- Sometimes “stuff happens” we reserve the right to cancel any event or change the instructor and or featured painting if need be.
- Weather closings- If schools are closed so are we! We will call and email you in the event of a weather cancellation and your ticket will be credited.
We appreciate your understanding of our policies and complying with all of the above!
WHERE ARE WE? We are at 36 Bates Road In The Mashpee Commons.
Family Funday PaintDay