Paint Pouring 101- Wed.8/11 at 6:30PM
Time & Location
About the Event
This Event is IN PERSON!
Paint Pouring is messy, fun. creative, beautiful and ohhh so habit forming!
Join us as we walk you through a 'dirty pour', swiping, strings, straws and more- Get the lowdown on cells and the magic that goes into pouring paint- This class will start of with demos by the Instructors Josh & Ali and then you'll have 2, yes TWO canvases ( 8x10 & 11x14) to pour on! All pours must be left to dry overnight and picked up the following day(s). You do NOT want this paint all over your car! :)
- We provide all art materials & step by step instruction by our talented artists.
- BYOB! You are welcome to bring the beverage of your choice including wine and beer for aged 21 and over.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to scheduled class time. Doors open 15 minutes before the event. Events will begin promptly on time!
- This class is MESSY! Paint WILL stain clothing ~ We suggest you dress accordingly and bring your own smock or apron. Due to Covid regulations we can no longer use our in-house aprons.
- We do our best to make sure all classes begin On Time- We know that traffic in the summer can be challenging. Please plan ahead! If you think you will be late please call and let us know- (508-477-ARTT)
- If you arrive more than 20 minutes late and your lateness will disturb the rest of the class, we reserve the right to cancel your reseveration & reschedule you for another time.
- Kids 13 and under may attend without and adult- kids 8-12 will need a ticketed adult to attend- Due to the skill, mess and time involved this class is not recommended for kids 7 and under.
Covid 19 Regulations for IN PERSON Guests.
- We care about the well-being of our staff and all of our guests. The CDC and local board of health reccommend that if you are not vaccinated that you wear a mask. We kindly ask you to comply with this reccomendation.
- Please bring your own cups/napkins and bottle/wine openers.
- If you or a family member have a fever of any covid symptoms please cancel your reservation and we will credit you the class fee.
- Please BYOA-Bring Your Own Apron or smock or wear clothing that you won't mind getting paint on. You WILL get messy!!
THE FINE PRINT for IN PERSON Guests
- Cancellations made least 48 HOURS BEFORE an event have the option of credit or a full refund.
- Cancellations made UP TO 5 hours before an event will be issued a credit for a future class. (This gives us time to fill your spot.)
- Sorry, no waivers or refunds for cancellations made after 5 hours before the start of an event.
- There are no refunds or credit for NO SHOWS.
- Cancellations should be made via phone, 508-477-ARTT(2788) or email, email@example.com I
- Sometimes “stuff happens” we reserve the right to cancel any event or change the instructor and or featured painting if need be.
We appreciate your understanding of our policies and complying with all of the above!
WHERE ARE WE? We are at 27 Fountain Street. In The Mashpee Commons.
- Paint Pouring 101 with Josh$62$620$0